Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day 4: It's late. I have to be up early tomorrow. Wait... didn't I say that last night? Ah well, it's still true. So after a couple hundred miles of driving, a couple good meetings and lots of corn fields today, I'd rather write about this evening - It was a beautiful evening, mid seventies, not a cloud in the sky and having driven through corn fields all day the only thing to do was go to a ball game. And an Iowa Cubs game was the perfect tonic. Triple A baseball. Such americana. And then at the end of the 4-3 cubbies win, it was fireworks friday - the rockets red (white and blue) glare.

Maybe this presidential tailgetting is getting me patriotic, or maybe it's just something in the Iowa air, but I'm growing to like the state and like the people. I think the next few months could be fun.

ps. Technical complications have hindered the Obama YouTube posting promised yesterday, but it'll be up soon. promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home